In general, you can visit www.voip.com.au without telling us who you are, or revealing any personal information. Information automatically obtained, such as domains and IP addresses, are used for internal administration and site statistics, in these cases the user remains anonymous.
VoIP Pty Ltd collects personally identifying information only;
- When you register for personalised information at our site,
- To gain entry into one of our password-protected areas, and
- To enter into one of our promotions. VoIP Pty Ltd will not sell, rent, or share this information with any other organisation.
When you register for certain sales promotions we may share the information with a VoIP Pty Ltd partner that we feel can help meet your needs. In these situations, it is our intent to inform you before we collect such information. You will have the option to not provide the information we request, but you may be unable to gain access to certain options, offers, and services.
We do our best to maintain the accuracy of personal information that you may supply to us. We are working on tools that will allow you to review and update this information in the future.
IP Addresses and logging
VoIP Pty Ltd collects IP addresses for system administration and internal tracking. When you visit our site, our servers log the IP addresses, domain names, and content accessed. This information is used for internal administration use. We do not link IP addresses, domain names, and content accesses to anything personally identifiable.
We will take appropriate steps to protect the information you provide to us from unauthorised access or disclosure.
VOIP PTY LTD WILL NOT, IN ANY EVENT, BE LIABLE FOR AN LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFIT, USE OF DATA, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS OR FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE.
This supplier may give information about you to a credit reporting agency, but only limited kinds of information allowed under section 18E (1) of the Privacy Act 1998 (Commonwealth). This includes;
- Identity details – This only includes your name, sex, date of birth, current known address, previous address, your current or last known employer, and your drivers licence number;
- The fact that you have applied for credit and the amount;
- The fact that the supplier is a credit provider to you;
- Payments overdue for at least 60 days and for which collection action has commenced;
- Advise that payments are no longer overdue;
- Cheques drawn by you which have dishonoured more than once;
- In specified circumstances that in the opinion of VoIP Pty Ltd you have committed a serious credit infringement;
- That credit provided to you by VoIP Pty Ltd has been paid or otherwise discharged.
This information is not shared or sold to any third parties whatsoever.